20/08/2009

08/20/09/17/17

I'm not here but I know that now, in your circus mind, your world's going to became mad. So listen to this little squirrel, and stop searching nuts in your little head.

Oh nothing's going to change my love for you
I wanna spend my life with you
So we make love on the grass under the moon
No one can tell, damned if I do
Forever journey on golden avenues
I drift in your eyes since I love you
I got that beat in my veins for only rule
Love is to share, mine is for you

4 commentaires:

  1. Ca devient vraiment glaireux par ici, ahahah

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. helli hello
    aucun rapport avec la choucroute:
    je passe par ici signaler la réédition d’un billet paru sur mon ex-blog, réédition du billet donc et des commentaires, parmi lesquels figure le tien, au plaisir de t'accueillir dans mon nouveau chez-moi.
    Et des bizzzzzzzzzzz
    Laurent

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. @ Aasimar : Venant d'un mec qui a chialé comme une madeleine devant Confessions d'une accro du shopping ...

    @Laurent : ah bah je vais voir ça de ce pas ^^

    RépondreSupprimer